Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dang you Target! You win again...

I went to Target the other day to pick up the new Covergirl shadow blast! I got the bronze fire smokey eye one, love it so far!Well, I didn't actually buy that when I went to Target, they were out.
But I did buy this dress that I am in love with.
I think I want red accessories for it, everyone remember I love sea foam green and red together?!


I also bought this top, but I am still unsure. What are your thoughts? PS- I know my mirror needs cleaned.

I did buy another shirt too. haha I will post that later!

4 comments:

Summer said...

I sure wish I could pull off that style. That dress was made for you!

Ellen Davenport said...

You know what I think! Seriously awesome. Plus you're got legs to die for. I say that in an I-wish-I-looked-like-that-way, not a weird way.

Ellen Davenport said...

Also I love that you are standing on the toilet, and it still looks classy.

And I want your red shoes.

Ellen Davenport said...

Hey Jenni, here is a blog I think you'd like. I adore it! http://www.academichic.com/