Sunday, November 09, 2008

I got this questionnaire from relief society...

What is your favorite color?
Green. Or Purple. Or Blue… or…

What is your favorite band or song?
Favorite band: Mae (currently)

What is your favorite Candy Bar or Sweet Treat?
Wunderbar from Canada

What is your favorite Animal?
Dog!

What is your favorite temple?
The one closest to me.

Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? (Money is no option)
I want to go wherever I need to go to see the Aurora Borealis.

What has been your favorite family vacation?
I think one of my favorite family vacations was last year, when we went up to Canada to spread my grandfather’s ashes. We drove up and met my mom’s brother and his wife and we got on his boat, the ten of us, (my parents, sister, her husband and baby, my brother, and my aunt and uncle and grandmother and myself!) It was very simple, and we all remembered little things we loved about my grandfather and talked about those things during the boat ride, and then we said a few words while sprinkling the ashes into the ocean. I think it brought us all together, and made us remember that life is precious and fragile.

What is your favorite movie?
I am anticipating Twilight…

What is your favorite sport or physical activity?
Ballroom Dance

What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
Mint

What is your favorite author?
I really enjoyed Lemony Snickets style… but I am going with Cecelia Ahern

What is your favorite book?
Currently, Romantically Challenged. (story of my life)

Where were you born?
Tucson Arizona

How old are you?
Never ask a lady her age!

What is your Birthday?
May 19

What is your favorite game?
Hand and foot, Dice, or Nerts

Who is your favorite Actor?
Colin Hanks, Leonardo Dicaprio, Christopher Gorham

Who is your favorite Actress?
Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Katherine Heigl

Any interesting family stories (famous ancestors, etc.)
One of my ancestors that crossed the plains had two wives… and they both left him!

What is your most embarrassing moment?
I try not to get embarrassed… but once I was playing laser tag in a park, and I thought this one was cute… so as we were leaving we were all hopping the fence and I was like, well I am going to and I am going to do it super cool! So I go, and I jump, and my foot some how caught… and I landed nose-first into the dirt. They rolled me over immediately, and I was wishing they would just leave me there to die.
Or there is the time when I liked this guy, and asked him to help me choreograph a dance, and as we were dancing, I went to turn the music back on… and my pants ripped. That was awkward.

What is your major?
Psychology

What is your favorite Disney Movie?
Emperors New Groove

What do you like to do for fun?
Dance, listen to music, play games, read, read blogs…

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

Seriously Jenni, Leonardo DiCaprio...Seriously?