Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Today in my religion class my teacher was talking about this woman who was in a plane crash with her husband back in August... and how her sisters are taking care of their kids while they are still in the hospital recovering from their burns. I went to her blog and I am bawling the whole time because she sounds like she was such an amazing mother! One thing my teacher said, is that one of the sisters has the youngest child, and he has started calling her mommy because he is so young... and that she doesn't want him to because she wants him to know his mother, because she is so amazing... and that just breaks my heart! I absolutely love her writing style, and the love she has for her husband and children. She is so beautiful and creative, I pray that she will be alright. Something else our teacher relayed, was that one of the sisters said that they think she was given the change to choose, to return to Heaven or to stay and fight through the pain... and that she is choosing to fight. We must be like that in life, choose to fight through the pain, because this life is tough, but it is worth it.

Read her blog and be impressed. http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

One thing I love about her is that she calls her husband Mr. Nielson... whenever I get married I want to call my hubby Mr. _____ (whatever his last name is...)

No comments: