Friday, February 26, 2010

New favorite song of the week or so:


I want these shoes, but in white or black? http://www.cutesygirl.com/Classified_Design_Flats-PID29074-MID282266.aspx

Lastly, I finished the book Shutter Island! Psychological thriller, good read. Lots of swearing... but I did enjoy it. So now I am reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, and I am wondering if I should continue to read books before the movie version comes out or after. I have usually read the book first, but I felt like that made Shutter Island a waste of my time to watch, except for not because Hello Leo! But, I already knew the ending, and the turn of events... same for My Sister's Keeper, the Lovely Bones and A Walk To Remember and etc. Usually, if I read the book far enough in advance I will actually forget details and it can be like a new story to me... and I always go into the movie with an open mind, appreciating the directors creative interpretation... but I have begun to wonder if I should wait to read the books.

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

White. They'll be more summery that way!