Thursday, February 04, 2010

The rest of the week's music...
Fiona Apple, anything by her really... Waltz Better Than Fine, Please Please Please, and Fast As You Can

The song for the Dear John Trailer, Set Fire to the Third Bar by Snow Patrol


the song I will one day play for the man I marry:


Heard that at old navy one day while I was working and I was blown away by it... haha I love it!

Man I wish I could marry, Benton Paul. This is my favorite song by him, The Devil. This is a live clip, and I would say he is just as good live as he is on his cd Grey, which I basically love every song on there.

1 comment:

Sean & Meagan said...

Love the song! It's unique! I discovered a new Jem song on Grey's Anatomy Pandora...it was great. I decided that that station is the perfect to listen to when you're feeling all twisty and maybe a little hint of dark...like after a bad day and you don't want to think...perfect. Anyway I miss ya! Hope all is well. Let me know what's up!