Friday, October 21, 2011

UP! House

UP! House in Herriman Utah, for sale!
Above the fireplace
Along the stairs
Silhouettes
Sitting in the replica chairs in the living room. Harrison got to wear the hat, glasses with eyebrows, and pose with the cane... I got nothing. haha


So this was maybe the third date that Harrison and I had been on, and we went to the house after having lunch and decided to look around inside. The guy there asked if we wanted to have our picture taken and of course we did! So as we sat he said, you two have to hold hands... and we were like, eh okay... But the story ends well cause now after many dates Harrison is my boyfriend.


Oh but Jenni, how did you meet Harrison?


Well I am glad you asked cause it is kind of a funny story. For the past three years at EFY I have met so many awesome kids and I think, I bet if they had an older brother he would be this awesome too. So I extend an invitation to all of my youth to hook me up with their older brothers. Quite a few of the kids said, hey date my brother! And would send me a link to their facebook but nothing would ever come of it. Until this year when I was telling some of my girls and they were like, well we don't have a brother but he is like our adopted brother and he goes to BYU and he is awesome and you should marry him! And I am like, of course! So then they CALL him right then, and tell him the story and he is kind of laughing on the other end and they get on my facebook to show me his pictures and add him as my friend and he sends me a message with his number and I do the same and then we started texting and nothing really happened. Well then I move to Utah and he calls me up and we talk about going out and we set up a time and had a really fun first date. (Comedy Sports in Provo) and a week or so later he asked me out again and then it kind of became a more consistent thing until this last week when we were seeing each other every night and we finally decided to call ourselves on it and be official. And that's the story of how Harrison is now my boyfriend.


 

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh goodie! I'm glad you posted your story! I saw the change on facebook and wanted to know what was up. :) Ha! Up!!

I didn't even know there WAS a replica of the house. So cool!

Congrats girlie!

Rebekah said...

This makes me quite happy. EFY kiddies are the best!

Unknown said...

Really your blog is very nice and beautiful picture.
I like your blog.
I glad to see your site.
I invite you visit my site.
I wait for you.
World Heritage Site
Programming Language
Daily Shopping