Thursday, January 12, 2012

Decisions

So with the new year, I am trying to do things that make me happy. As an unofficial kind of resolution. I think it is also the philosophy I have tried to live my life with... but even more so this year!

Let's start with a confession then, eh?

I love Mandy Moore! I sometimes wish I could be her. I wanted to dress up as Rapunzel for Halloween but didn't end up having a time to for work and wasn't feeling well on Halloween. (So that's another goal, dress up for halloween!) But I also realized I kind of am her... I just rented her new movie from redbox, called Love, Marriage, Happiness. she is a Psychologist in the movie. I am a psychologist! I love her style and makeup.

Moving on. To another confession.
I think I have a crush on Tim Allen?! Is this real? Well.. I am totally loving his new show Last Man Standing. I ADORE his relationship with his Wife and want that kind of marriage! I think it is very similar to Home Improvement, but with girls, but doesn't matter. I love it. So there.

Last confession...
I am in love with Just Dance for the WII. I played it over Christmas Break and once I got back home I bought it. I couldn't even wait. I had to have it! Such a fun way to work out. I must admit, since I am confessing... that I get really into it and kind of really pissed when I don't always have the highest score... I think the wiimotes are to blame or my positioning to the wii control box. Other than that, its always smiles and giggles and fun times! (Haha...)


Now. Onto what I need to decide.

I LOVE dancing. (Sounds like this is a post of things I love, no?)
Well. I was informed that there is a dance team I can audition for that meets in SLC MWF from 7-9AM for the Advanced Team and MW 8-10 PM.
And since I have been dancing ballroom for 11/12 years... lets just say I would be pretty upset if I didn't make the advanced team.

That being said... My work week is Monday through Thursday, 9 AM to 4 PM

Another thing to be noted. My car is a blazer. and getting old. So, it is kind of a gas guzzler. And I live half an hour away from work, school, and my boyfriend. And the drive to Salt Lake for dance would be closer to 45 min/ an hour... then half an hour to work. And I would be close to an hour late for work.

And the question is, is it worth it?

I am fairly certain I am going to the tryouts, but as to what team I make might help me decide what to do... but then again also complicates my decision!

What do I do?
How do I get a new car and lots more money? haha...

No comments: