Tuesday, January 01, 2013

January 2012 Confessions Update/Year in Review

So I know that I want to do a few things differently in 2013. But I wondered what I had said I wanted to do in 2012... and silly me, I thought I might have blogged about it!

"Nicki Minaj"
I did look at last years post, it was about confessions.

Up! Themed for a Trunk or Treat
A confession of love for Mandy Moore (still strong, now I follow her on Twitter)


    I said I wanted to dress up for Halloween... I only wore a wig and false eye lashes... but I did decorate my car!  




My crush on Tim Allen, and for Last Man Standing... I still like him and his relationship with his wife, and I would love the show still if they hadn't changed the first daughter and her son. I think the changes were too drastic and unnecessary and the show has lost some of its charm because of that.

Do I still love Just dance? Yes... but I don't have a way to play it, and no one ever wanted to play with me.

I did decide to try out for the dance team and I did make the "advanced" team! I was happy and in the end I had a Foxtrot Solo!

In other news, I remember writing in my actual journal this time last year, and I recapped what I had done in 2011 that was memorable. (Maybe I should post that here too...?)

But, lets focus now on Memorable Moments of 2012.

January: I had a new years eve Kiss! And I slightly made a goal to have that same kiss with the same man the next year (Check!)
               I tried out and made the University of Utah's Ballroom Team

February: I think this is when Harrison and I decided we would get married...
                 We went to a Brian Regan show

March:   I got a new job working at a Residential Treatment Center
               I got engaged! March 14th (pi day. I think in the future we should celebrate this occasion with Pie, even though after we had our Horse and Carriage ride we went to Inn and Out.)
              
April:  Dance showcase?  Finish another Semester of Grad school!

May: Harrison and I take a road trip to visit his friend who had a kidney transplant.
          On this road trip I try on Wedding Dresses for the first time!
          Take Engagement Photos

June: I find my wedding dress

July:

August: Finish another semester of Grad school
              Harrison graduates from BYU
              Road trip to Washington...
              GET MARRIED!
              Go to Disneyland (Unintentionally walk 8 miles to and from Disney each day from our hotel, not to mention all of the miles walked IN disney... But we were given so many "magical moments" that it rocked, and it was Disneyland without any children and we had a blast.)

Why do we look so freakishly Tan?
September: Harrison gets a job at BYUtv, I start back up in school
October:
November:
December: Complete my fourth semester of Grad School!
                   Fly back to Washington and spend Christmas with our families














1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

I LOVE this! What a great recap, I might have to do something like this when I get my blog caught up, which I'm working on this very night.

btw, You and Liz Lemon, both got married this year, coincidence?