Friday, August 13, 2010

Do you love how I will post 5 new posts in one day and nothing for months? ...yeah... me too.

I can't get over this song, I have have to listen to it over and over and over and over and over again! The beginning is a little weird, I don't understand the noises... but the song... oh man!


LOVE.

but for some reason my computer's speakers stopped working... it is bothering me quite a bit.

On another note: I just bought this necklace but I don't know if it is really ME or not.
It is a camera, with rhinestones! And a suitcase! But I don't know if I am a long necklace with random objects girl...

Local Natives also have a song called Camera Talk. ilovethem. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

p.s. i love your necklace. I forgot to tell you today but I thought it many times! so cute. Cute shirt too!

Ellen Davenport said...

Currently watching as the downloading bar inches across for the Local Native's album.