Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Well I haven't really made any new years resolutions... towards the end of last year I was toying around with the idea of running in a 5k every month but I missed January already due to grad school hullabaloo...
I did however try to tell myself that I must wear a different dress to church each week. Seeing as I have over 30 It shouldn't be too hard! So I have a few weeks of those pictures to catch up with...Week One: The Perfect Little Black Dress
I thought I would attempt the belted-scarf idea... But I didn't actually end up wearing it. But I liked the idea and LOVE this scarf that my friend Madame Bada*s got for me from New York!
Belt: H&M
Dress: Le Chateau (Canada)


Before I had chosen the LBD, I was toying with the idea of this little number, using these awesome Jessica Simpson tights from Macys, and I couldn't decide which shoe I preferred... But as I was deciding I realized I didn't like the way this dress from Romy's was fitting me, so I opted to switch. This means that you will indeed see this dress again sometime this year!
Boots: Target
Shoes: DSW
Bad picture, I know. But I enjoyed this outfit.
Cardigan: Old Navy
Dress: Banana Republic Outlet
Boots: Target



Week Three: I decided to wear Mrs. Peacock. I had been wanting to wear it with my purple boots, and also decided to try a new trend...
The tall sock above the boot... I don't know if I loved it or not... but I liked the outfit alright.
Dress: Nordstrom Rack
Socks: WetSeal
Boots: Sears

Week Four I went with my dress Coral Reef. I decided to try a new way of tying it... instead of the traditional bow which is cute,

I decided to twist it around for a new look!
Dress: Nordstrom
I wore it with those sweet brown Jessica Simpson tights and my Target boots.

To Be Pictured: Week five, the Puuurfect Puuuurple Dress with purple flats.

So now the question on every one's mind, What will Jenni wear in February?!
Also, I ended up buying another dress in January... oops! It is super cute though, a cranberry shirt dress. It'll look great with my boots from Target!

3 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

You go under my "inspire" category.
I want to start doin this- I was taking daily photos of outfits for a while, but I got spooked and never blogged em. I'm not stylin, You be stylin! JoWhoa!

P.S. I love when you blog. Its like you know that I miss you. Which I do. Did I mention that. Well, um, yes.

Ellen Davenport said...

Also:
purple boots!
awesome tights!

Jules AF said...

I love the coral dress.