Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Well... Thanks for nothin...

My Grad school application is due by Today... so does that mean that final materials are due today or that it all needed to be turned in by yesterday? I don't know... which brings me to what is stressing me out uber bad today...

One of my letters of recommendation has not been turned in yet. Thanks for that psych department chair. Guess I shouldn't have picked you.

so... it is very possible that I stressed myself out about the GRE and writing my essay and paying my 170 for the test and 50 bucks for the application for fun... because they won't accept incomplete applications.

so..... I'm kind of in a terrible mood.

Lucky for me I do have a massage scheduled for tonight.

But a drawback of massages are that they release emotions... so it is QUITE possible that I will end up bawling on the table. My apologies in advance Masseuse.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

I'm so sorry he hasn't turned your letter of recommendation yet. How irritating is that?!

Unknown said...

laaaame. let's go have some fun to spite them. i'll bring the ice cream.