Wednesday, February 23, 2011


What I have packed so far:
Dark bootcut jeans
lighter colored skinny jeans
floral top--white and grey tanks
grey cardigan
polka dot top --black tank
red cardigan
black shirt
green houndstooth tank
long sleeve blue t --black tank
black sweater vest
white t-shirt --black tank
tan boots
purple sneakers
black flats
gray sweater hat
black sparkle scarf
black belt
brown belt
purple peacoat
black sweater coat
long plaid sweater coat
sunglasses


Toiletries:
Febreeze
hot hands
eyemask

IMPORTANT:
Passport
Paperwork for hotels, trains, stonehenge, driving directions etc
Ashes and crematory letter

Need to pack:
black skinny pants
skirt?
dress
more shirts?
tights
another pair of shoes?
sweatshirt for lounging
pjs/workout clothes

Umbrella
Hair dryer
round brush
straightener
deodorant
toothbrush
toothpaste
moleskin
neosporin
bandaids
safety pins
advil
cough drops
handiwipes and sanitizer
makeup...
body butter
skin care products
another scarf or two



EEKS! 4 days!

What am I forgetting?

3 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

Oh I love you freaky prepared girl!

Jenni said...

Its freakISHLY prepared girl! otherwise its sounds like im a freak... :)

Sarah said...

oh my gosh I'm so completely jealous that you're going to england...and can I just say I'm a terrible packer, I always end up with a hundred shirts and one pair of pants. Lets just say on trips I don't look so fashionable
Wearing It On My Sleeves