Thursday, January 27, 2011

So I just saw a commercial for Dentyne gum (http://www.dentyne.com/) where it said the average person has 28 first kisses.

This new information is making me think a lot about my "new years resolution" of last year, to not kiss anyone for a year...which I failed. And so now I am considering trying to hit the 28 mark. haha... It is an interesting thing though, the other day I was watching a show, How I Met Your Mother I think... where Robyn had decided she was fed up with dating, and was going to focus on her career and they guys were like, oooh you are so getting married! You know how it is when you hear all those stories (cuing up He's Just Not That Into You to keep myself in check...) I also remember this gal in Rexburg who was 18 and her sister had a goal or had done this... go on a date with 100 guys before she got married and this gal who was 18 was super adorable and every boy was in love with her and she was trying to do the same thing but then got snatched up.

So part of my mentality is to try to kiss 28 guys... so that in my quest I may get a boyfriend? Too lame? Eh either way I like kissing... but have not been asked out this year yet.

Sigh, My attempt was to be funny and clever and I end up being all self pity-ing.

Also, why is it I can write two blogs today and not my essay? Haha.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

28?!?!?! Wow. I am only slightly behind the curve. I'm so proud.

Unknown said...

i believe in you.