Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ladies Night! So these new girls moved into the area and we all found out that we get along and love to dance. So... we decided to go out dancing, and we chose to go on 80's night. It was awesome!

Except no one dressed up like 80's except us...

Some pre-clubbin' events were to eat pizza, drink "throw-back" Mt Dew and watch 13 Going on 30! We all jumped up and danced along to Pat Benatar's Love Is A Battlefield, it was a great warm up for the night and we had a blast dancing along to 80's tunes with the occasional 90's jam!




PS. I don't know how to link... (I mean I still don't know how to make titles) But here are my friends blogs.

http://howcouldyounott.blogspot.com/
http://torilynndickson.blogspot.com/

Current Favorite Artist: The Like
Book to Read: Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks and Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gooood times!
PS I. love. the like!!!! so glad you like them toooo!

Jules AF said...

Let's go over blogging 101 one of these days when I get back! (it sounds like I won't be back in forever haha)