Saturday, June 11, 2011

Photo tag?

I realize I have been slacking off on getting my pictures up from my trip, which is important to me... cause I really enjoy my photographs and want everyone to think they are amazing too!
I took this one in color, but edited it in picasa by saturating it and then putting it in black and white... I don't know why but I really like it!!

And I was reading my friend who is a real and really amazing photographer, and she was talking about her logo and I have been considering a logo for my stuff, maybe just so that it is connected to my pictures so people know it is mine more than my trying to promote myself, and I don't know what is a good tag to have. Right now I am waffeling between JWO Photography or Photographs, and I don't even know if I like using JWO or not... thoughts?

And thoughts on my picture?

Thanks!

PS- I see that I am getting a lot of traffic... but I don't know who you are! I'd like to... :D

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

Me, I am some of your traffic!

You know that I love your photographs. You have the best perspective my friend.

I like "photographs". Because your stuff is more artsy/frameable rather than photography sessions. Like they could be in a gallery. So I think "photographs" fits.

You could list some for sale on Art.com or something like that.

Hey by the way is your photographer friend Alyssa? We were in the same married ward in Boise. She is is delightful!