Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Food Pins I've tried

Food Pins I've made



I enjoyed this Quesadilla, my Husband and I are obsessed with Buffalo wings right now... so this was an obvious choice for us! I was unsure with the recipe because it doesn't have any measurements. I ended up doing a few tablespoons of ranch (And I only had spicy ranch on hand but I liked it!) and maybe a tablespoon on Frank's Red Hot sauce. Win!



These jalapeno poppers are amazing! Very light and not very spicy.



Grilled Mac and Cheese Sandwich... love it! I did this before I saw the pin! I also added hot sauce and a piece of ham.





I tried these but used olive oil... FAIL.



I loved these smashed potatoes! I haven't quite perfected how to smash them though.



Also tricky, but good too




I liked this sneaky way of adding vegetables in! It was difficult to cut for me and I wasn't sure how to make it keep it's shape.



Healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth! I tried the chocolate one, loved it. I am considering trying another!



I made the apple peanut butter sandwich, I liked it but wished there was a way to keep my hands from getting all appley!



This shake is delicious, and my skeptic husband who hates cottage cheese and spinach liked it! I didn't add any of the obscure things and it turned out just fine!



I used regular protein powder, and the Husband is a BIG fan of this one! I could eat it every day. I love the cinnamon in it, and the peanut butter is awesome. I sometimes used regular peanut butter and thought that was good too! The husband likes to add coco powder to it as well.





1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

Nice, long distance dinner party? ya, right. :(

I've been meaning to do the greek yogurt chocolate dip, given your review I might get around to it finally.