Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Home Pins I've Done

Pins for the home I've attempted...



This worked... but I don't know if there is a better way to break open the thick plastic.



I like that my drawer space if saved by putting my tights on a hanger!



I've done this with all of the appliances we got for our wedding, so we don't have any receipts to go with it, but I still think it's a great idea to keep them organized and out of the way.



I liked this sugar scrub, but I think it made too much, perhaps I could put it in a jar and mix it up again for future reference.



I did this but just used my acetone on a cotton ball and it came off right away!!

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

Okay, so I love this, keep em coming. I have got to do the tights one. Hello extra dresser drawer.