Friday, November 05, 2010

Remember how I use to write about my disasterous dating life?
Remember how in the summer I had two boys and didn't know what to do with myself or my feelings?

WEellll.... it's kind of like life is giving me a big joke right now...

the joke is that I have maybe 6 guys chasing me.

Okay, I am exaggerating quite a bit... mostly for entertainment value. And for self esteem purposes.
But let me explain!

My favorite part of the guys that like me right now are their ages. So instead of names, we will just use their age. And whatever other nick names I want. Cause I do what I want.

19. We all remember him, from the dance team I coached last year, he talks nonstop and gave me 24 "kisses" on my birthday and toilet papered my yard a few times. Well, he was in love with me or whatever but he is now on his mission, which is great! I am NOT waiting for him. I wrote him once, and I might write him again. Not as often as he asked--once a week? heeeeeellllllzNO.

21. It was unclear as to if this guy was trying to date me or ask me out... he calls and invites me to things like dinner and a movie but then invites his other guy friend so it's me and two guys--which I love. so I wasn't sure. but he texts me regularly and he finally asked me out last night over the phone--for next friday night. I'm not sure how excited about this I am... which I will explain a little later better, but for now it is that he has bad breath to be blunt. and is pretty fresh off the mish, and I had heard that he did NOT like older women so I was excited that we were just friends but oh well. I love that he likes me for my story's sake if nothing else.

22. Let me preface 22 by saying that my dear friend Kyle often comes over to hang out and hot tub after he gets off work, and we always have fun and just talk about life and things. We are both aware that we are friends. (Last year I was hoping he had been into me cause I was diggin him, but I am over that) SO, sometimes Kyle will invite his friends over to hot tub with us. He did this a few months ago and his friend was instantly charmed by me. I did nothing. I was just hanging out with the guys... but I digress back to 22. So, again Kyle comes over to hot tub, and invites a friend, and 22 comes. Maybe it is the sight of me in a swimsuit -NOT- but again, without trying or even aware of it? 22 loves me. He texts almost nonstop, always inviting me out but I need sleep! So I decline, or say, sure you can come over and leave by 10pm so I can get some sleep. 22 flatters me, and is really strong. Too bad for him he is over confident in his view of what I think of him, and he is a meathead and is seriously like that girl from How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days-- no joke, one morning he texted me to tell me what he ate for breakfast. And let me tell you, it was 8 eggs, three pieces of toast, an apple, two glasses of orange juice, and something else I am sure. I was full for three days just hearing about that much food! He also tried to start using pet names with me after the second night we hung out... I'm just not feelin that.

23. This is one of the summer boys-- the one I was less into by the end of the summer. PS, turns out the one I was more into most likely HAD a girlfriend while we were dating. Stupid boys. Anyway, 23 is backpack. ...and I really feel like he is turning to me so much because the girls at school aren't returning his affections. I don't know if I am right in thinking this, but thats how it feels to me. Maybe thats because I have 85 guys after me and I have NEVER had that and I don't know what to do? But it could also have something to do with the fact that I decided the last time I visited him in his home town that yes we have fun together, but there are big differences in the way we want to live our lives and we have such different views on certain things... and I realized for me that we are great as friends and I didn't want anything more than that. Which is so ironic that he was all passive this summer saying he wanted to be friends and just chill and not ruin the friendship and I wanted a commitment, and now it is so flipped. He wants to be inlove with me, he keeps calling me love and all I want is for him to stop texting me 7 times a night and talking about the SAME things (why don't we ever talk? I miss you, do you hate me? Oh we never talk and I miss it) BLECH. Broken record much? Sheesh. And whenever I explain we never talk because I am working he complains and tries to give me a solution--which I did not ask for or need. Every day he feels more and more like my high school boyfriend. Which in turn only turns me off more.

2 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

Well of course you have 6 guys chasing you!

Ellen Davenport said...

Oh by the way, don't settle for anything that not just right!