Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Right now I am listening to the "She and Him" pandora radio station... it's been a great choice! It features bands like She and Him, Fiest, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rilo Kiley, and The Acorn which I can't figure out if they are the same as Ohbijou or just share a singer... either way... I've really been enjoying it, especially while reading Little Women.

I just recently remembered I said I wanted to read 20 books this year... eeks!

Which reminds me, one of my co-counselors at EFY would start off each day at the group gospel study with a report of how we were doing on our group goals and how we could achieve them that day. This makes me think of new years resolutions, or any goal we set for ourselves. How often do we actually take an inventory and see how we are doing on those things?

Well, time to look back on the year and see how many books I have read and how many more I need to read before the end of the year!!

I read the Hunger Games series, loved it, so thats 3 (within the past two weeks might I add.)

I have read 7 books in the True Blood/ Sookie Stackhouse novels, they are easy reads and pretty fun. So there's 10, half way there!!

I read Shutter Island before I saw the movie, liked them both town between wishing I hadn't read the book first... (11)

Hahaha.... Murder Takes the Cake... eeks.. it was free remember? hahaha (12)

The Last Song (13) I enjoyed it, also saw the movie and I like Miley Cyrus so whatever.

I can't remember if I did re-read any of the Twilight books... but either way I don't think I'd count it... so looks like I need to read 7 more books before the end of the year! EEK!

I am almost half way through Little Women (did you know it is a super long book? I am enjoying it, just sayin...)

What book suggestions do you have for me? (PS, I maybe am interested in reading the Birth Order books...)

No comments: