Monday, January 11, 2010

20 Books in 2010

I've decided to read at least 20 books this year. Seeing as I have already read one... shouldn't be too hard!


Murder Takes The Cake
I decided to read this book when I was on amazon.com looking up books to read on my Kindle, Nicholas. And I found this book, for free! So I said, suuure! (I have begun to realize how much of a freeloader I truly am!)
It was a simple and easy read, fun to hear about the different types of cakes that she is making... but at times I felt there were too many details about her decorating of the cake that didn't mean anything and didn't have a connection to anything or about the murder that had taken place.
But, for a free book, it kept me reading and I did enjoy it. Not too sure I am in love with it enough to get the second book in the series. Fun, and makes me wish I was better at decorating cakes! Haha

2 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

Now I want a maraschino cherry. : )

Ellen Davenport said...

And I think Nicholas is very very fitting.