Monday, January 25, 2010

I did not actually take any pictures this week... but I still have a picture for each day, and a story/review on the picture which is a product.
Monday:

I am at work at Old Navy, on my break enjoying the energy from a Diet Mt Dew when my coworker walks in, all 4'9" of her, and she says "Girl! You don't need to be doing diet anything!" Instantly I thought of Napoleon Dynamite when he tells whatsherface that she could drink whole milk if she wanted. haha! So that was a nice boost for me! I told her I don't like to drink the calories, so thats why I drink diet sodas more often than regular sodas.

Tuesday:


I was bored and was at Big Lots awhile ago, and I was dilly dally-ing... and found this Sunsilk Winter Collection, which claimed to be anti-static and so I said yes please! I do enjoy it, it smells a little musky, but I like it. I think it would work better for me in Rexburg where my hair could sense the snow and instantly become filled with static.

Wednesday:


I went camping with Rachel and her family this past summer and I remembered her sisters eating some rice crackers. So for Christmas I asked for some, because I suddenly had a craving for them.
So my mom bought me these crunchmaster sesame and artisan four cheese rice crackers from Costco. They are kind of healthy, 130 calories per serving and 3 servings per package... only problem is... I can eat a whole package!! And in like 5 minutes! haha soooo delicious.

Thursday:

I find a substitute for MtDew... a coke product so that my mom can enter it in for her mycockrewards account. Vault. It is slightly different, but I am enjoying it. I had my first experience with vault red blitz which is a berry version which I loved! But I can't seem to find that anywhere. so, I stick to the original.

Friday:
For breakfast I had a bagelful... so yummy!
I have had all three flavors, original cream cheese, strawberry, and cinnamon. My favorite is the cinnamon because it is not an overwhelming cream cheese-y-ness, but the strawberry one is too separate, but the cinnamon is mixed in just right!
Then for lunch I had a craving for egg rolls... and my friend wanted to go to Jack in the Box, so I decided to get some egg rolls there... and to be honest, they were not bad!

Saturday: I do have an actual picture for what I did, but I will save that for a review for another day... so instead I will show you what my mom bought for me online since I have not been able to find any in Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, gas stations, etc.


A 12 count box of Natural Ice! (I was not looking for a box of 12 in stores, but just a single tube. I had been using my tweezers and bobby pins after my nail wasn't enough to dig out the remaining chap-stick! So now my addiction is filled, and my lips don't hurt real bad anymore, and I have a lifetime supply!! ...well, as long as 12 tubes last.

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

So now we know what you're eating, drinking, and smearing on your lips. I think next week you should tell us what your listening to!