Tuesday, January 05, 2010


So it turns out that my dog will become the default picture of the day... haha but she is so funny!

I thought it was funny to come home to see her in my bed, on my glasses, with all my electronics... so I positioned them all around her in a better way. I got a cover for my phone(Landon) today, it is zebra print and I like it!

I went to the gym today. Back up. I went to work today, but they didn't need my so I was sent home after two hours. I went to my sisters to play with her kids, then i went home and thought hmm.. gym or nap? PJ was on my bed sleeping so we took a nap...three hours later... haha I finally went to the gym after dinner, and I had such a great time! I ran a mile on one elliptical, the kind without the moving handles... then I switched to one with the moving arms, ran another mile. Stretched, lifted weights, ran another half mile, did some more stretching and some abs, finished another half mile and then I went into the cedar sauna for about ten minutes. Then I went tanning, and man I felt great! Before I went to the gym I had a terrible headache, maybe from taking such a long nap? I am not sure. Anyway, it was very rewarding to go.

Yesterday's picture:

My unveiling of my modeling for Snuggie! My friend Rachel made me this snuggie for Christmas, and it is nice! I do wish it had a pocket for my feet... but otherwise it is perfect for reading in, watching movies on the couch and taking naps!

Sunday's photo:

I liked the idea of this picture from in my head more than how it turned out. But I was driving and I was like, this is a sweet shot!

Saturday! Now that was a fun day. My sister had invited me to this crazy rockabilly/swing night. So I went with her, but we of course dressed up!! And I loved it.





Though she was calling my Lucy all night long... haha
Another photo I took that night was of the Seattle Space Needle. Now, you must know that I was hoping to get a fuzzy view of it and I quite like how the picture turned out, but I want to try this kind of shot again.

3 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

You inspire me. I was going to go to the gym today. But...meh. So tomorrow I'll think about it again. You make it sound so good.
Also, I love you and adore your old timey hair do!

Ellen Davenport said...

I especially love how pj is wearing your glasses!

Summer said...

You look cute in your rockabilly wear. I do so love dressing up as well!