Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mid-week melodies
the postmarks


This song is james-bond-esque, and could possibly be the song you see me auditioning with for So You Think You Can Dance!

I think it would be an amazing Tango, and there is a sound that I would always try to emphasis with my dancing... (its that snapping something at the end of the song. it repeats throughout, but you'll know what i mean.) it would either be a brush tap tango move, which makes you snap your head further to the left and away from your partner, trying to make your head, neck, and chest parallel to the ceiling. That or I would do a hand movement I can not quite describe... ah well. You'll all just have to wait to see it, eh? :) one day...

I heard this song one time after work as I was driving home, loved it, so I remembered some of the lyrics, came home and googled them to no avail. Then remembered that radio station has a playlist kept online, so I just looked it up according to the time I heard it, and viola!

1 comment:

Sean & Meagan said...

Shut up you're auditioning!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Let me know so I can watch it! yay! Love the song!