Friday, January 01, 2010

I had every intention of going to the gym today. I got into my work out clothes, and then my dog burst into the room. I said, well PJ, I am going to the gym... Unless you want me to play with you. And honestly, she started jumping!! So, I went outside with her. We walked around my block twice, running when it wasn't a hill. And she was loving it!! So, I figured that would be okay... haha

When I went to the gym to work there were some people there, basically a typical Friday night.
Day 1 of photo-a-day:



Since she was so key to my success in working out today, I felt that she should be my photo subject! That... and it was super rainy. I do see myself finding a way to work rain into my photo shoots.

I also took a photo shoot of myself to re-enact this photo: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2116258560/tt0496424

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

I heart Jenni Liz Lemon!